Photography, the first part of the word means light and a well-lit and properly focused photo is always the beginning of a happy customer. You will learn about different lighting equipment and techniques that will enable you to take the quality of your photos to the next level. Stand out from the competition with properly exposed professional photos, every time. Bill, a PPA certified master craftsman and 30-year professional photographer will walk you through these topics and answer your questions.
• Why is light so dang important?
• Learn about the 5 most popular professional lighting set ups
• Learn and see the differences between these lighting set ups
• Learn about different types of Light Modifiers; when and how to use them
• What are sync cords and how to use them properly
• Overview and when to use wireless sync equipment