Getting More From Your Photo Booth With DSLR Remote Pro
This workshop provides expert insights from Chris Breeze into getting more from your photo booth using DSLR Remote Pro. Learn how to:
- Paint with light without requiring a tent
- Create “boomerang” animated GIFs
- Enhance photos using Photoshop actions and let users sign their photos
- Customize the look of your photo booth and print layout
- Take better photos – tips on camera selection, settings and lighting
- Share and reprint photos and animated GIFs
The workshop will include a case study showing how profiles can be used to create a photo booth offering standard photos, animated GIFs and painting with light.
Location: Conference Room 6
Date: March 22, 2017
Time: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
The Photobooth Association Advanced Premium Workshops enter your email to receive updates!
Thanks for following us